2013 Salary increment and House Allowance to 1.4 million Malaysia Government servant


Breaking news from Putrajaya where Prime minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak announced to increase salary scale up to RM400.00 and housing allowance up to RM450.00. Too good to be true especially during this time where Malaysia is about to run its General Election 13. Many parties are speculating that the 2013 Salary increment and House Allowance (ETP) to 1.4 million Malaysia Government Servant has political essence.

Pic Credit: presstv.ir

It is expected the Salary Increment and House Allowance (ETP) to 1.4 million Government Servant will take place as early by this Thursday (21 February 2013) or latest by early next week. Better than bonuses or any Angpau (From Chinese New Year Celebration) to start the year 2013. Congratulation to all Malaysian Government Servant, this good news will increases their quality work production and motivation at work.

This Salary Increment to 1.4 million Government Servant is 5% increment as per the The Chief Secretary tothe Government (Ketua Setiausaha Negara – KSN). In year 2013, the total Salary increment was 13% plus with current 5%, now the Total Salary Increment to 1.4 million Government Servant is 18%. There are rumors saying that there will be another Salary Increment for yearly basis. A very good reason to give thanks and celebrate, provided in a good manner and method.

Salary Increment/Adjustment was not the only matter here, there are 80 types of allowance were being studied. One of the highlight is Cost of Living Assistance – COLA (elaun sara hidup), in order to maintain justice, harmony and understanding among the 1.4 million Government Servant. Working under Contract Basis was also raised and being studied for better action and revised.

The new Government Salary scale works more or less like this. For degree holder the current salary is around RM2,200.00 plus with RM396.00 (18%), and RM800++ (allowances) = RM3,396++. The figure will be not exactly the same, but it should be around there. Same formula applies to other Government Servant like S41, M41, 44, 48, and the rest.

However, regardless to this breaking news from Putrajaya by Prime minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak. Congress of Unions of Employees in the Public and Civil Services/Kongres Kesatuan Pekerja-pekerja Di Dalam Perkhidmatan Awam (CUEPACS) will continue asking government to decrease housing loan from 4% to 1% to all 1.4 million Government Servant. Related news can be found at beritasemasa.com

There are many good news being announced by the Malaysia Government, we believe there are more breaking news coming down near in future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Followers