A Love Deserve of Praise and Respect

It was the end of my research day that I found this song, hearing this song really lifted up my spirit where I feel so still and connect to the song. A feeling of despair, rejoice and suffering engulfing the ambiance. Any perfect normal people will love this song, because it touches heart and pulling all the feeling outward.


Song Title: The Cardigans Communication

For 27 years I've been trying to believe and confide in-Different people I've found-Some of them got-closer than others-And someone wouldn't even bother and then you came around-I didn't really know what to call you-you didn't know me at all-But I was happy to explain-I never really knew how to move you-So I tried to intrude through the little holes in your veins-And I saw you-But that's not an invitation-That's all I get-If this is communication-I disconnect-I've seen you-I know you-But I don't know-How to connect-so I disconnect

You always seem to know where to find me and I'm still here behind you-In the corner of your eye-I'll never really learn how to love you-But I know that I love you through the hole in the sky.

Where I see you-And that's not an invitation-That's all I get-If this is communication-I disconnect-I've seen you-I know you-But I don't know-How to connect-so I disconnect.

Well this is an invitation-It's not a threat-If you want communication-That's what you get-I'm talking and talking-But I don't know-How to connect-And I hold a record for being patient-With your kind of hesitation-I need you-you want me-But I don't know-How to connect-so I disconnect-I disconnect.


There are times that keep quit is the best, a time to reflect our life for what had happened. Realizing of broken dream is really pain nailing to heart, but endures all the pain and become strong. It’s fine to slow down in the journey, but never stop and give up.




Love the moment. Flowers grow out of dark moments. Therefore, each moment is vital. It affects the whole. Life is a succession of such moments and to live each, is to succeed. Love doesn’t make the world go ’round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile. Life resembles a novel more often than novels resemble life.

Life is just a mirror, and what you see out there, you must first see inside of you. Man who waits for roast duck to fly into mouth must wait very, very long time. Our own life is the instrument with which we experiment with the truth. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers